If you’re looking to transform your skin, consider Silkpeel Dermalinfusion. This professional treatment is your solution for a healthy, glowing, and refreshed complexion. It’s a non-invasive and painless way to rejuvenate your appearance.
Our skilled esthetician can’t wait to meet with you and explain what Silkpeel Dermalinfusion can do for your skin. Before you come in for your appointment, here are five things that are helpful to know about the popular device.
1. It’s a revolutionary 3-in-1 treatment. Silkpeel Dermalinfusion is a unique, precision-timed treatment that involves three simultaneous steps:
- Exfoliation: The patented handpiece removes old, damaged, and dull skin cells with an exfoliating diamond-tip. These unwanted cells are suctioned away as the device gently sweeps over your skin.
- Extraction: The device thoroughly cleanses the surface of your skin. At the same time, it extracts gunk and debris buried in your pores. The closed-loop suction works to whisk away all of your impurities.
- Infusion: Silkpeel Dermalinfusion uses gentle pressure to drench your skin in concern-specific serums. At this point in the treatment, your skin is incredibly receptive. That means it will absorb and retain a high percentage of the professional strength products.
Silkpeel Dermalinfusion isn’t a traditional microdermabrasion treatment. However, it has been hailed by some as the next generation of microdermabrasion. It goes beyond simple exfoliation to achieve radiant skin.
2. Your top skin concerns are no match for this device. Silkpeel Dermalinfusion can improve a wide range of issues, including:
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scarring
- Uneven skin tone
- Irregular texture
- Dark spots
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Oily skin
This treatment is ideal for all skin types and tones. It’s fully customizable, ensuring it will address your unique needs.
3. It can be used from head to toe. Some skin care treatments are designed exclusively for the face. Silkpeel Dermalinfusion is different because it’s suitable for the body too.
The entire face can be treated, even delicate areas such as the lips and around the eyes. When it comes to the body, patients love to address the chest, stomach, thighs, hands, and other areas.
4. It’s the perfect facial to get before a big event. Silkpeel Dermalinfusion is sometimes referred to as a “red carpet” treatment. That means it is perfect for rejuvenating your skin before a special occasion.
This service gives you a glow, adds volume to your skin, and helps makeup apply smoothly. Plus, it may temporarily enhance your facial contours because it aids the lymphatic drainage process. Best of all, there is no downtime after a session.
5. You will notice instant and long-term results. This treatment will make your skin fuller, smoother, and more radiant for days after your session. Many patients experience a 70 percent increase in volume that can last up to 72 hours.
However, Silkpeel Dermalinfusion offers more than a short term improvement. It continues to improve your skin over time as healthy new cells emerge.
You can repeat your session to maintain your newfound radiance. Our esthetician will discuss your ideal treatment frequency.
Schedule Your Silkpeel Dermalinfusion Session in Manchester
Call 603-647-4430 to schedule your Silkpeel Dermalinfusion consultation or treatment session. The Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S serves Manchester, Nashua, and nearby areas of New Hampshire.