As a woman, your breasts play a crucial role in your sense of femininity and self-confidence. If you are frustrated with the size, shape or position of your breasts, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Feins can help. With more than 25 years of surgical experience, he has developed techniques that allow him to customize your procedure and get results that are tailored just for you.
If you are considering breast surgery, please contact the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S today at 603-647-4430 or online to schedule a free initial consultation. We help patients from Manchester, Nashua, Concord and nearby communities in southern New Hampshire.
Breast Enhancement Surgery Options
Our breast surgery procedures are designed to accomplish a number of cosmetic and reconstructive goals. Dr. Feins offers the following breast surgery procedures:
- Breast augmentation: If you want larger, fuller breasts, Dr. Feins can help you achieve the look you desire with saline, silicone or “gummy bear” implants. Breast augmentation can provide a shapelier profile, correct breast asymmetry and increase your degree of cleavage. Dr. Feins can also perform this procedure using your own fat through fat grafting, also called fat transfer, which takes fat from an unwanted area, cleans that removed fat, then reuses it in an area where you want more volume such as the breasts.
- Breast lift: If your breasts are sagging or look deflated, you may consider a breast lift, or mastopexy. During this procedure, Dr. Feins removes excess breast skin, and repositions your breasts to a higher, more youthful position.
- Breast reduction: If you are experiencing physical or emotional discomfort due to large breasts, breast reduction may be able to provide the relief you need. Dr. Feins has the experience and skill to reduce the size of your breasts while creating a beautiful, new natural-looking breast shape.
- Breast reconstruction: Undergoing a mastectomy for breast cancer or a high risk situation is a harrowing and stressful time. Breast reconstruction is an incredibly important part of the healing process. Dr. Feins can develop an individualized plan that can best help you achieve your goals, based on your body type, lifestyle and other considerations.
- Gynecomastia: For men with excess male breast tissue, this procedure helps return the area of the chest to a more desirable proportion.
Why Choose Dr. Feins for Your Breast Surgery?
When looking for the right breast surgeon, it’s important to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and numerous examples of previous work. With more than 25 years of plastic surgery experience, Dr. Feins meets these criteria, but what truly sets him apart is his dedication to patient education and satisfaction.
When you work with Dr. Feins, you will never feel rushed or uncomfortable. He will take the time to truly understand you, your goals and your concerns. When discussing your options, he will provide you with a comprehensive explanation of what to expect, as well as alternative treatments that may be appropriate for your consideration.
Schedule Your Free Breast Surgery Consultation Today
To learn more about your breast surgery options, please call the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S. at 603-647-4430 today to schedule a free consultation. We proudly welcome patients from throughout southern New Hampshire, including Manchester and Nashua.