Aging is inevitable, but the effect it has on your facial appearance is not always welcome or flattering. If you feel that the effects of time and sun exposure have made your face appear older than you feel, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Feins can help restore your youthful beauty with a variety of facial plastic surgery options.
If you are looking for an experienced facial plastic surgeon in Manchester, Nashua or other part of southern New Hampshire, please contact the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S. today online or at 603-647-4430 to schedule an initial consultation.
Facial Plastic Surgery Options
A number of factors can impact your facial appearance, such as lifestyle, sun exposure, aging and genetics. Because there is such a wide range of factors, there is no one procedure that is ideal for everyone.
With more than 25 years of experience providing customized procedures that target the specific goals of each individual patient, Dr. Feins understands the best way to help you achieve the look you desire. Dr. Feins offers the following facial plastic surgery options:
- Facelift: This comprehensive procedure can tighten sagging skin, re-contour your facial profile and rejuvenate your overall appearance.
- Eyelid surgery: Drooping skin over the eyes or baggy eyelids can make you look tired and unhappy. Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, can help address these imperfections.
- Neck lift: This procedure can effectively treat excess neck skin and fat.
- Brow lift: In a traditional brow lift, the forehead muscles are adjusted and tightened, and some skin may be removed to help smooth the appearance of the forehead.
- Ear surgery: Also known as otoplasty, this procedure is designed to correct prominent or deformed ears.
- Chin surgery: This procedure can address the appearance of the chin, providing more facial balance.
In some cases, a single procedure is able to fulfill your goals. Other instances may require a combination of procedures. Your treatment plan will be uniquely tailored to address all of your goals and areas of concern.
You may also benefit from a combination of surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation services. The goal is always to produce a natural-looking, yet noticeably more youthful appearance. During your initial consultation, Dr. Feins will discuss all of your options to help you achieve your goal.
Facial Surgery Cost
The cost of face surgery varies widely depending on the procedure or combination of procedures being performed. To get an accurate cost estimate, your first step is to schedule a no-obligation consultation with Dr. Feins.
During this consultation, Dr. Feins will assess your condition, discuss your goals, answer your questions and provide options and alternatives that can best meet your needs. Ultimately, the decision is yours.
Contact the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S. Today
The appearance of your face can have a tremendous impact on your self-image and confidence. To learn more about the face surgery procedures offered by Dr. Feins, please contact us today at 603-647-4430 to schedule an initial consultation. We welcome patients from Manchester, Nashua and other areas of southern New Hampshire.