For many of us, a healthy, youthful appearance is an important element of a positive self-image. Having an attractive, vibrant face and projecting self-confidence can help you tremendously in both personal and professional interactions. At the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S., we strive to help you feel comfortable in your own skin. We understand the natural link between how you feel about your appearance and how you feel about yourself.
To learn more about the facial rejuvenation treatments available at our practice, please call us today at 603-647-4430. We proudly help patients from Manchester, Nashua, Concord and other regions of southern New Hampshire.
Alternatives to Cosmetic Surgery
If you are not quite ready to undergo one of our facial plastic surgery procedures, our non-surgical facial rejuvenation options can help you dramatically enhance your facial appearance without any downtime. Dr. Feins can address a number of cosmetic issues to help you look as young as you feel.
The facial rejuvenation options available at the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S. include:
- BOTOX: This popular injectable temporarily immobilizes the facial muscles used when you smile or frown. As you age, the repeated use of these muscles causes wrinkles and lines. It can effectively treat crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead creases, lines around the lips and more. BOTOX is FDA-approved and requires zero downtime. To maintain results, repeat treatments are recommended every 3-4 months.
- Juvederm: Juvederm is composed of hyaluronic acid and can restore your youthful beauty by adding needed facial volume. Juvederm restore softness and helps your body retain moisture with the injection of a smooth gel. It can effectively fill in lines and wrinkles on your face, as well as treat acne scars and skin depressions. It can safely be used to correct thin, flat lips. Results can last for up to 6 months before repeat treatment is required.
- Radiesse: This popular injectable solution is an ideal filler to restore the youthful contours of your face by enhancing the bony areas of volume loss. It has been approved by the FDA for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It fills depressions around the mouth and base of the nose and fills in the hollows of the cheeks. It is also an effective treatment for hand rejuvenation.
- Chemical peels: By removing the outer, damaged layer of your skin, chemical peels can produce a refreshed, rejuvenated facial appearance. Chemical peels are effective at treating wrinkles, sun damage and other blemishes caused by the elements and aging.
- Fat grafting: Also known as fat transfer, Dr. Feins performs liposuction to remove unwanted fat from certain areas of the body, such as the belly, thighs, and back. That fat is then cleaned and processed to be used in other parts of the body, such as injected into areas of the face that are lacking volume like the lips, cheeks, undereye, and nose.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the injectable fillers and other non-invasive facial rejuvenation options at the Office of Robert S. Feins, M.D., F.A.C.S., please contact us today online or at 603-647-4430. We welcome patients from throughout southern New Hampshire, including Manchester and Nashua.